Saturday, August 20, 2016

My Writing Skills

     When it comes to writing I don't think I have the skills. I could be abysmal in writing. A major error would be word choice. Word choice is to clarify and expand the ideas, and me personally I have simple ideas and details which makes a simple paper. Now that I'm in AP English my word choice should amenity. One way I could amenity my word choice is to do more brainstorming and taking my time to get my ideas down. Sometime I can't think of any topics or ideas for my paper. Another error would be spelling. I'm not abysmal at spelling but I tend to struggle at spelling. I would love to increase my word choice, but the spelling gives me a problem. My major oversight to writing is brainstorming supporting details for my topics. It really aggravate me when I can't think of good details. One way I could alleviate this problem is by paying attention and taking notes. On the other hand, I'm dominant at voice and sentence fluency and voice. Once I determine my main topic sentence the other sentences flow very well. This year would be a progressing year for me in writing and in other obstacles. I already improved in my studying and my grammar. I am looking forward for my English teacher Mr. Rease, to help assuage my errors and obstacles in writing.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jaylin. Once again great work on this post! I really enjoyed reading about your struggles and strengths when it comes to writing, especially when you were using our new vocab words, it really made me smile a little bit. In my opinion though in using those sophisticated words you're already getting better at your choice in words. Keep up the good work Jaylin and stay awesome.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Brandon, I love hearing your positive comments. You is the type for person who makes me want to strive even more ot over come my Weakness

      Delete
    2. Thank you Brandon, I love hearing your positive comments. You is the type for person who makes me want to strive even more ot over come my Weakness

      Delete