Friday, October 20, 2017

Psalm 43: Prayer To God in Time of Trouble

1) Line By Line
Lines 1-5: Thank you for not judging me god. Understand my actions in such sinful ways. In thought of my sins for I am only human.
Lines 6-9: You are cure of my strength. Why should I go questioning this because of the weakness of my mind? Also the lack of knowledge.
Lines 10-14: Oh heavenly father continue to let your light be my pathway and it shall direct me to the house of prayer.
Lines 15-18 Then I will go to the holy place. Tell God how much joy he had brought upon me. While explaining my journey, the Holy Spirit comes upon me then I began to praise the Lord. yes Lord! The Almighty God!
Lines 19-25: How did you help such a soul? Make my thoughts of weakness become shallow within me and expand the relationship of the Lord with knowledge. Have faith in God; always continue to praise his holy name. To keep this weakness out of mind and fill it with the Lord's signs.
2) Overall Analysis: Prayer to God in Time of Trouble
I feel that this is overall asking for God to strengthen a sinner mind. This mind is weakened and have no relationship on the Lord's  knowledge. Also he is the cause of his own weakness which is his trouble. The way to over come this weakness is through God signs ( the power of Christ) and to praise his holy name. While praising the holy name this sinner grows a relationship and is acknowledge to God's blessings. He had learned that the Lord's prayer is the cure to one troubles and in time the troubles will soon fade away. 

1 comment: