Monday, November 27, 2017

Entry 4

     Honestly on my in class essay I felt I did not do what I normally could do. I felt I did not meet my goal and was not focused. My mind was not focused on the essay and I felt that that was a reason I did not portray well. I am honestly upset about it but it's only an eye opener on what I need to do to improve my writing and thinking skills.
     One thing I need to work on it staying focused. Not only to stay focused, but to also keep my mind on the task and the essay as a whole. Another thing I need to work on it still plan different. I need to learn how to analyze the question and answer the question for what it is asking. Another way to improve my writing is by annotating and taking notes as I read any section, essay, paragraph, play, or book that I have to read. With these improvements that I am willing to make I feel that my writing will be much more successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment